Fostering Leadership and Service
At Westside, our Beta Club stands as a shining example of our commitment to leadership, service, and community involvement. Our students are not just preparing for the future academically; they are also actively engaged in making a positive impact in our community today.
Monthly Service Projects
Our club members participate in monthly service projects, dedicating their time and efforts to make a meaningful difference. These projects are more than just extracurricular activities; they are vital experiences that shape our students into responsible and compassionate leaders.
Local Community Initiatives
We’re proud of our collaboration with impactful local initiatives such as:
- Atlanta Community Food Bank: Contributing to the fight against hunger in our community.
- The Grocery Spot: Supporting a free grocery store near Westside, providing essential assistance to those in need.
Developing Skills for Tomorrow
Participation in the Beta Club provides students with invaluable opportunities to develop skills such as:
- Leadership: Guiding projects and motivating peers.
- Teamwork: Collaborating effectively with others towards a common goal.
- Problem-Solving: Addressing real-world challenges with innovative solutions.
- Community Awareness: Understanding the importance of civic engagement and social responsibility.